These 12 Famous Moms Don’t Pretend Perfections And Show Their Real Life
People always want to look nice. That is why we wear makeup, put on nice clothes and buy cute things for our daughters and sons to wear. Unfortunately, some people went too far with it and are obsessed with getting the perfect look. A mother even managed to dye her hair black just to conceal her white hair moments before her baby is born.
But these famous moms did not think that it is necessary to appear perfect. Motherhood is such a common thing that often women have to face in their life. And for that, they dare to post pictures of them as public figures and mothers, showing the beauty of the imperfection.
1. Liv Tyler is married to David and became a mother of four.
2. Pink is 130lb after having her second child. But she doesn’t let that get to her and advise fellow mothers to do the same.
3. Drew Barrymore has two daughters and has never aimed for a better body. She always learns to love herself the way she is.
4. Zoe Saldana, mother of twins Cy & Bowie and Zen, is never prouder of her kids.
5. Robyn Lawley loves to ‘be a kid again with her daughter’, Ripley.
6. Alec Baldwin’s wife, Hilaria Baldwin is not spared from her kids’ shenanigans, but she always looks happy.
7. Chrissy Teigen and John Legend had their second child in 2018. Chrissy posted her motherhood moments raw with beauty.
8. Reese Witherspoon is a mother of three with a full-time job. Hectic, chaotic, but she never fails to enjoy every moment of it.
9. Alyssa Milano with 5-year-old Elizabella and 8-year-old Milo. She had miscarriage 10 years ago and postpartum depression after having Milo, but she opened up to fellow mothers who might feel lonely.
10. Hilary Duff shows a raw footage of her second child’s first five minutes out of her womb. Black and white filter to blur out graphic images.
She even tried recreating Rachel McAdams with Breast Pumps from ‘Girls.Girls.Girls Magazine’.
…with a slight fail. But at least we can all relate with the reality of this, yep.
11. Jessica Alba laughs about how her three kids that range from 2 to 11 can’t let her get enough sleep.
12. Olivia Wilde in ‘Keep the kid alive’ hairstyle has a pair of kids. The star of ‘The House’ says you will always need ‘an enthusiastic spritz of panic’ while being a mother.
I'm a hardcore fan of How to Train Your Dragon series, loves anime, LotR and many things. I love the Avengers, love to criticize the plotholes, but love them still.