These 20 People Looked Like They Drank From The Fountain Youth
Have you ever talked to someone new who looked like your age and after a while notices that the other person has an old soul? Coincidentally, the other person might actually be 25 years older than he or she looks because we like to judge from covers.
These 20 people have deceived the world with their extremely youthful appearance. You wouldn’t believe it when they show you their ID card because then you’d be wondering where the hell did they find the Fountain of Youth.
Ponce de León sought for the fountain for years and while we can’t find the fountain, we’ve found the people who must have drunk from it.
1. Lure Hsu is 43 years old and you probably wouldn’t believe it if she’s the one in the middle.
2. Christie Brinkley is a 65 years old photo model.
3. This man’s name is Chuando Tan and he’s 52 years old.
4. Mike O’ Hearn is a 50 year old titan who “still out lift anyone.”
5. Mizutani Masako is commonly mistaken as a teenage when she’s actually 51 years old.
6. This beautiful lady is actually Zaklina Berrido Pisano, a 51-year-old grandmother.
7. Milind Soman looks like a ripe middle-aged man when he’s a model who’s hit 53.
8. Anna Nystrom is taking a picture with her mother. Which one is she?
9. This beautiful Somali-born American model is Iman and she’s 63.
10. Hrithik Roshan is a famous Indian actor and he’s now 45.
11. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is also another popular 45-year-old Indian actor.
12. Kim Hee-ae here looks like 23, but she’s actually 52.
13. The one and only Jared Leto is already 47.
14. Apasra Hongsakula won Miss Universe in 1965 and she’s now 72.
15. BD Wong has turned 58 but it feels like he’s stopped aging since years ago.
16. Pharrell Williams is 46 years old now.
17. Yasmin Le Bon is 54 years and she’s taking a picture with her daughter here.
18. Carol Art staying youthful after being alive for 58 years.
19. Reese Witherspoon is 49 and this is her with her daughter.
20. Actress Polina Maximova took a picture with her daughter and people think they’re twins.
I'm a hardcore fan of How to Train Your Dragon series, loves anime, LotR and many things. I love the Avengers, love to criticize the plotholes, but love them still.