18 Family Moments That Describe Love Better Than Any Words
There is nothing like family. There are many weird things in this world, but if there’s one that is also filled with love, that is family. They are the people who know your deepest secrets and can really hurt you the most compared to what strangers or friends can ever do.
But they are also people who can be so persistent in helping you even when you don’t want them to. They are people who have the habit to show love to you even if you might feel embarrassed about it. But one thing for sure is that nothing can ever replace the love that family can give, the people who will hang around no matter how bad things are.
1. “Every morning my father places bird food in the yard for my mother to wake up to this view.”
2. “Every time my fiancé hears a song at his work that he thinks I’ll like, he writes it down on a scrap of paper to give to me when he gets home.”
3. “This is my great-grandma on her 98th birthday. My family brings her change all the time because she absolutely loves putting it in her piggy bank. Well, this year she got cash for her piggy bank — look at that face. She is adorable.”
4. “My dad was a police officer who worked in the major crash unit. I was 3 years old in this photo taken on Christmas Day. He had spent the day at a fatal car crash where 2 children had died. I only found this out today.”
5. “I’m just glad they all get along.”
6. “As a newly single mom, I thought we could use a third member of the family. The first ride home, I knew she was the perfect addition.”
7. “This is my favorite family photo yet since bringing our little Chewy home.”
8. “For Christmas, my wife got a recording from Christmas 1973, the last year her grandmother was alive before breast cancer took her. My wife wasn’t born until 1976. This is the first time she has ever heard her grandmother’s voice.”
9. “One of my 6-month-old twin girls learned how to wave… Now it’s all she does.”
10. “My son was excited to find Daddy in his new Lego kit.”
11. She said to her mommy, “Thank you for adopting these kitties! They are the best!”
12. “Here is my wife thinking she is surprising me, scraping snow off my car, after a 12-hour night shift at the hospital. I’m a lucky fella.”
13. “My grandmother recently passed away and my mom found this card in her house. I apparently gave her 10 cents on her birthday when I was 2 and she taped it to a card and kept it her whole life.”
14. “My grandpa passed away a few months ago. I visited his house today for the first time since and his wife has their wedding outfits hanging like this in their house. This is true love.”
15. His baby has to wear a head-shaping helmet, so he’s got the whole family wearing helmets now.
16. “My Grandpa and his old friend Wynton braving the cold”
17. “My dad and I recreated a tender moment 34 years later.”
18. “My mom baked me cakes for 44 years on my birthdays. 2 months ago she passed away, so my father did his best and made this.”