30 People Share Hilarious Pics With Siblings That Prove It’s A Blessing And A Curse To Have Them
Family is such a bizarre thing, really. They are the people we feel comfortable being together, but also the same people that can annoy the heck out of us. And there is always that mom or dad who absolutely does not want important days such as Christmas or birthday parties to go without a family picture.
That said, not all of them ended the way we expected them to. What seemed acceptable then, when these people took out their album to look back, now looks absolutely hilarious!
1. An awkward family picture of siblings and pets.
2. Dang, this baby is huge!
3. Proud brother with his hockey trophy and medal with me and my onion ring.
4. We all know that one family member…
5. Mother sew T-shirts from the same drape as the couch.
6. Picture taken in 1978 of sisters who were told to keep their eyes open.
7. It’s not just the similarity of the face, but also expression-
8. Two and a half year old girl babysitting her brother the werewolf way.
9. Wife’s family album revealed war of soda at such early age.
10. Old picture of siblings in costumes as a Princess and a Knight riding horses for Halloween in 1993.
11. “James saw the tail of this huge grass carp and determined he wanted it… with no fishing rod or gear.”
12. Birthday girl 27 years ago with her sisters.
13. You’re not smiling if your teeth aren’t visible!
14. Remember when you were all about that ‘Sound of Music’? Yeah, let’s not remember that.
15. The hatred is so clear…
16. This gem. (Never leave your baby/toddler side in a playground!)
17. Matching permed mullets.
18. Everyone with a brother knows what he’s up to.
19. Baby’s picture on her first Christmas.
20. True brothers rob together.
21. ‘Yep. I’m not the only one anymore.’
22. A full blown funeral for a betta fish.
23. These kids look like in a photoshoot for something like Spy Kids.
24. The picture this family decided to hang in their living room.
25. Typical upset teenagers with their mom.
26. Dad finally got the kids ready for the Christmas picture. In tears.
27. Siblings agreed for a professional picture taken of them with headgear upon mother’s suggestion.
28. 90s. Boys. Black sunglasses.
29. She didn’t know then.
30. Photographer: Now, look to the right. *snaps* Perfect.
I'm a hardcore fan of How to Train Your Dragon series, loves anime, LotR and many things. I love the Avengers, love to criticize the plotholes, but love them still.