30 Hilarious And Strange Things That Happen On The Subway
The things you can see in the subway – what usually becomes a tedious habit every morning turns into something that can lit up a smile on your face. And in case that you are walking another day to the sub to begin your day, here are some things that might make you feel better.
From balloon prankster to kind punk men and smuggled huskies, here are things you will definitely love seeing.
1. Punk has seen helping an old woman with her heavy luggage in Berlin Subway.
2. You can’t bring your dog into the subway, but you can definitely carry it in your bag.
3. Just another guy living the Marilyn Monroe life.
4. Man tots his husky and receives hugs all the times.
5. Blending in with the seat.
6. The infamous Balloon Bandit just reading his book as usual.
7. Perfection defined in a single picture.
8. Tony Stark getting stuck in 2019 during the time heist.
9. No, NOPE.
10. Apologies accepted if and only when the pizza is shared.
11. No, he’s not the model. Just someone who looks absolutely similar.
12. The aftermath of Oktoberfest.
13. This man wears turtle shell backpack.
14. Just another dog riding the sub.
15. Typical Monday when a knight lost his horse.
16. Korean underground sub converted into a grocery store.
17. An unofficial sign in London Underground.
18. That quiet guy in the corner…
19. Dog in bliss.
20. Time traveler Einstein spotted in Buenos Aires.
21. It’s finally that time of the year.
22. Dad giving Apple his two cents on Airpods.
23. INVISIBLE MA- oh…
24. Dude in subway, “I Don’t Sell Weed, I Just Sell Tropical Plants”
25. Pigeon checking on subway.
26. What are the odds in this normal picture?
27. At least it won’t be visible when she let her hair down.
28. Stapels sells books that look like chickens.
29. The bald men conference.
30. The aftermath of a fight in a subway.
I'm a hardcore fan of How to Train Your Dragon series, loves anime, LotR and many things. I love the Avengers, love to criticize the plotholes, but love them still.