These 22 Pictures Will Deceive Anyone At First Glance
All it takes is the right angle in looking at the same things to find something different. We rely on our eyes so much that sometimes, we can’t stop ourselves from getting deceived especially on a quick first glance. A normal tree can look magical and funny, a jammed traffic can look classic, etc.
Now, to see whether your eyes are deceiving as well, take a look at these pictures and say out loud what you see. Are they monster cookies? Walking tomatoes? Or will your brain work them out?
1. That four-eyed tiger.
2. This discolored picture.
3. Tiny dinosaurs?! No, they are actually coatis.
4. A floating feather is the fitting title for this cloud.
5. Dumb dumb, where’s your gum gum?
6. Can you hear these little chicks squeak? Well, they are actually just tiny flowers.
7. Now we know exploding eggs make snails.
8. These chairs are so inviting.
9. These buses that look like stacked cassette tapes.
10. This not a raw egg. It’s canned peach half dipped in syrup.
11. Wild fin in a can of refried beans.
12. Where art thou going, tomatoes?
13. Did Elsa come by?
14. These are red slugs, not snakes.
15. Trolls are real.
16. Hungry yet?
17. “So, I just planted pineapple bushes this morning.”
18. Is this an anteater or a panda or both? It’s an anteater with panda hand.
19. Bob is shocked.
20. This cookie monster.
…and this one.
And don’t forget this one.
I'm a hardcore fan of How to Train Your Dragon series, loves anime, LotR and many things. I love the Avengers, love to criticize the plotholes, but love them still.