Literally that. These people are entitled individuals who seem to gave grown up in a fake castle and fed with craps like, “You deserve the world even if it means stepping on other people.” We can’t even begin to understand just what kind of mind they have, how does their brain work.
A subreddit has to be dedicated to showing these entitled brats that, no, the world doesn’t have the obligation to treat you special just because your name is Dion or that you are a single mother with three kids. Sure, people will show compassion in its place, but that does not mean you get the right to be picky.
Appreciate what is given and let people believe that humanity still has hope.
1. ‘Influencers’ deserve freebies.
2. Entitled women.
3. Because you could have done it yourself, no?
4. Dogs are not humans. Which part do you not understand?
5. Guy has been begging… for TWO years. He now owns a new Jeep and a nice house.
6. Art is not a staple product.
7. Oof, burn!
8. Not sure if they will take them back.
9. $25, won’t do? Okay, $35 max for your 23.8″ Touchscreen Pavilion.
10. “I’m interested in your service dog because my son wants him.”
11. Mmhm, not all artists beg for freebies like you do.
12. Omg, how dare you ask me to pay for my food?!
13. Not just any Italian. That’s his WIFE’S cooking.
14. Unsell it because I need a car.
15. I’m Sheldon, I’m poor at maths and I want the Razer Blade 15 at 10% of its original price.
16. Now, he has to send a guitar to every kid in the Philippines. Maybe more than that.
17. Please, don’t even ask that question anymore.
18. Free pool (food and sunscreen included).
19. There MUST be a reason why you are here and not online.
20. Sure, be back in 15 minutes with a piece of A4 paper for you.
21. Didn’t like the full price, so she had to give them one star.
22. Entitled friends.
23. “Yes, $100. Do you think we’re joking? Do I look like I have a good sense of humor? Yes, $100 for your $1,600 service.”
24. No, hun, that’s not how reality works.
25. Won’t see her in the next office lunch out.
26. Because face factor is important.
27. Some people just don’t know when NOT to negotiate and whine about a cheaper price elsewhere.
28. Angry woman ranted about closed down pirating site for ebooks to an author. The audacity.
29. Cash ready! So, 60% discount should be reasonable, right?
30. SIL is hurt because she didn’t want me in her baby shower and I should have sent her a gift.