Pottery Barn ‘Friends’ Collection Will Make You Spend Your Entire Paycheck
It has finally been 25 years since ‘Friends’ aired. On that typical day, Ross, Rachel, Phoebe, Monica, Chandler, and Joey appeared on TV and became a part of many of our life. They are the classic we can never part from, at least Netflix is keeping them for now.
Pottery Barn is releasing a set of Friends-themed furniture collection all of which are so worth all our money. Without further ado, here’s all my money. I mean, the collection.
1. “Joey Doesn’t Share Food” Mug with a mouthwatering illustration of a sandwich.
2. A purple throw pillow with Monica’s iconic apartment door. Look at the details – the peephole with golden frame and all!
3. Towels set with “Joey Doesn’t Share Food” quote because we’re all Joey on the inside.
4. Or just another pillow to hug while you binge the whole show again.
5. This ‘Central Perk’ travel mug for all you who still remember Rachel being a waitress.
6. This is a canvas piece art of… yeah, the opening scene we are always nostalgic of.
7. And here’s a complete set to show just how beautiful and important the show is!
8. Or this really friendly welcome mat!
9. A Central Perk pillow when the whole sofa is just too much.
10. Phoebe called out that “He’s her lobster!” while Rachel and Ross kiss. The perfect gift for your SO who can’t stop watching and sending memes of ‘Friends’.
11. This is the apothecary table that, YES, Rachel bought from a flea market as she was avoiding Phoebe. Now up for sale OFFICIALLY!
I'm a hardcore fan of How to Train Your Dragon series, loves anime, LotR and many things. I love the Avengers, love to criticize the plotholes, but love them still.