Ever since the panoramic shot was introduced, we are thankful for the power these wide shots give. Instead of capturing multiple pictures, we get to see the whole scene around us in a whole picture. It’s really great for capturing still pictures of nature and is usually messy in a crowd.
A few months ago, someone messed with the panoramic shot to flip himself and this went viral. Apart from that, we’ve also seen what a mess we made when we try to take panoramic shots with so many people around us moving.
Imagine if your dog decides to walk while you’re taking a good panoramic shot with him inside. It won’t just be messy and funny, but so bad, yet so perfect, and so memorable that we just have to share it here!
1. One, two… Alice-Wonderland-approved seven-legged black dog.
3. Look at my tiptoes!
4. Cat that has adapted to desert 2 billion years later.
5. You will hate it if we didn’t call it this. It’s a Splitten.
6. This dog had a tiring swim… Understandable.
7. Mom, what did you do to my face?!
8. It’s a duuuuuuuuuuck.
9. Nope, that is going to stay for a bit.
10. New Kangaroo species spotted on the beach.
11. That’s one short and plump doggo.
12. This giraffe forgot to iron its neck.
13. If Pinocchio was a dog.
14. Dog was so excited he wagged all three tails.
15. Girrafe-dog with one floating leg.
16. Way too graphic.
17. If you think you were drunk, think again. This picture is proof!
18. “So, I have Orthrus as a pet.”
19. A dog-poltergeist?!
20. Dog: I have questions…
21. This cat that might have been Rapunzel.
22. The Pug-hopper!
23. How Sonic and co. actually look like.
24. This horse has more space than two people.
25. White six-legged cat? Sign me up.
26. When you don’t want to burst shot and keep 50 pictures, so you use panorama instead.
27. Ayllon’s sheep probably makes more wool than any other sheep around the world.