Maple leaves are probably the only thing that several people remember about Canada. Those who’ve been there can associate it further with the cold weather, but once you really get into the life of being a Canadian, you will find the pictures below truly relatable.
Aside from maple syrup, the country is also often referred to as the Great White North where Americans can’t stop dreaming to immigrate to. Some of you probably can associate Celine Dion to the country as well!
Here are pictures so Canadian we can’t stop ourselves from dedicating a whole article to it. From the most wholesome pictures to the funniest things only in Canada!
1. Doctors complain about their salary because it’s too high.
2. Headline: Police clash with citizens in a heated situation.
3. How to be respectful in Canada.
4. It’s mid-September in 2018. Not sure what was the season, though.
5. Canadian Christmas tree never escapes from beavers.
6. Long live the Great White North.
7. Meanwhile in a town somewhere north of Canada…
8. This is how Montreal police officers protest. By not wearing their work pants.
9. The automatic gates were broken and no worker was seen. So, commuters adapted.
10. Says who thieves don’t return what they have stolen?
11. The simple kindness people show can really heal your heart.
12. No better place to work as a police.
13. 101 lesson to be a considerate rhubarb thief.
14. This represents Canada so accurately.
15. Aside from random moose:
16. Never seen so much positive posts on law enforcement workers in a single article before?
17. Not sure what it meant but guess it’s a green light for T-rex to spread some love!
18. Canadian ticket reads: No problem. It happens.
19. Police officers mediate before they start working.
20. Sensory-Friendly Shopping in a grocery store in Summerside.
21. Happy Canada Day!
22. How real Canadian protests.
23. Never seen a friendlier and family-loving graffiti in a toilet ever.
24. Canadian apologizes for parking on someone’s spot.
25. Everyone’s friendly, even the police officers. Everyone but the geese.
26. Meanwhile in Toronto, people held a memorial for a dead raccoon the city forgot to pick up for 12 hours.
27. Stranger texted a wrong number, said: “Hey, can we use ur pool? There’s a moose in ours” with this picture.
28. This toddler got his first ticket in Fort McMurray, Canada. Probably for having too much cuteness on-board!
28. Polite thief in need for food and reminds house-owner for broken glass.
30. Bus says ‘Sorry’ for crashing into a car.
31. Half-marathon in Canada.
32. A very normal picture in Canada.
33. When you’re so tired of naming.
34. Graffiti reminds people to be civilized.
35. Okay, just for today.
36. Canadian police officers playing hockey with kids.
37. That beaver is probably ‘wanted’.
38. When has a sign ever apologize for a natural pathway not being lit.