People Reveal The Quirkiest Habits They’ve Ever Seen, And It Will Certainly Crawl Under Your Skin
The crazy things people do with their food makes you wonder if it’s the end of the world already. Why would pineapple be ever added on pizza? Or why are avocadoes so popular in food, including sushi, while it’s so rare in Japan?
These are questions that will remain unanswered. And below are some of the weirdest ever… things that this peculiar race called human has invented.
Oh, how much I miss the time when we still eat raw meat and die from cholera instead of curling from my toe to the end of my hair from having pineapples (or bananas) in my pizza.
1. Not this kind of fruit adventure I wanted.
2. Roe on hotdog, anyone?
3. We all have that one friend who doesn’t know when to stop with their ketchup craze.
4. “Oh, let me just put these empty eggshells back in the container.”
5. Pizza. Fork and knife. Outer crust. Sure, why not?
6. Thank you, Gushers, no more.
7. Ice cubes in cereal because warm milk is not a thing.
8. Oh, lookie, fancy puzzle-themed morning bread and jam.
9. Cheetos goes well with…? Milk!
10. Dipping those fries in Wendy’s frosty.
11. So many things went wrong in this picture.
12. Where did this picture went wrong? When they spread peanut butter jelly on top.
13. “asked for a peanut butter and cheese sandwich for lunch. Torn between yuk, and not putting her in a box.”
14. Oh, yeah sure, everyone loves snack. Even when they’re dipped in curry.
15. Nothing wrong with fish sticks, except that it’s dipped in custards.
16. Pineapple is old. It’s time for bananas to take over!
17. “Cereals go well with oatmeals,” says no one ever.
18. You probably can’t see well because of color quality but this hotdog has jam spread inside.
19. “Cereal with orange juice.”
20. This instagrammable mango juice will put your tongue and probably stomach on fire.
21. “I’m a genius. Peanut butter, pickle, and Sriracha sandwich!” Yeah, nope.
22. That’s jam with lettuce.
23. Someone enjoys omelet with jellies.
Some of us are probably shaking in excitement to see our guilty meal combi featured, while others are probably writhing in pain. We’re grateful and sorry that you enjoy what we posted.
Check out our adorable posts of dogs and kitties to make yourself feel better. We’ll make up for it.